- <header>: Represents header data of HTML.
- <footer>: Footer section of the page.
- <nav>: Navigation elements in the page.
- <article>: Self-contained content.
- <section>: Used inside article to define sections or group content in to sections.
- <aside>: Represent side bar contents of a page.
How is the page structure of HTML 5 different from HTML 4?( HTML 5 Interview questions with answers)
What are best practices that need to be followed in ASP.NET MVC?Whether it is ASP.NET MVC, WCF or ASP.NET Web Forms when it comes to best…
Multi Targeting in .NET From VS 2008 they have added multi-targeting feature. You can use same visual studio with different versions of .NET…
What is Inversion of Control (IOC) and why it is required?In order to understand Inversion of control let’s talk about a scenario.…